Full Paper Submission Deadline:
5 March 2024
Notification of Final Acceptance:
15 April 2024
20 May 2024
26-27 June 2024
|Full Paper Submission Deadline:||5 March 2024|
|Notification of Final Acceptance:||15 April 2024|
|Registration Deadline:||20 May 2024|
|Conference Dates:||26-27 June 2024|
About - ICCVBIC 2024
The scope of the 7th International Conference On Computational Vision and Bio Inspired Computing(ICCVBIC 2024) is to provide an international forum for the exchange of ideas among interested researchers, students, developers, and practitioners in the areas of Computational Vision and Bio Inspired Computing.It is being organized on 9-10, November 2024 by the Inventive Research Organization in association with RVS Technical Campus. ICCVBIC will provide an outstanding international forum for sharing knowledge and results in all fields of science, engineering and Technology. ICCVBIC provides quality key experts who provide an opportunity in bringing up innovative ideas. Recent updates in the in the field of technology will be a platform for the upcoming researchers. The conference will be Complete, Concise, Clear and Cohesive in terms of research related to science and Technology.
Technical Program Chairs
Technical Program Committee
Call for Papers
Please consider the following guidelines, information, suggestions, terms, and deadlines to make the submission process and subsequent follow-up procedure easier.
- Papers should represent original research work.
- Informative papers and critical research explorations are accepted.
- The paper should be written in English.
- The paper should fall under the conference theme and one of the conference tracks.
- Limit the maximum number of authors to 6. If exceeded, provide a detailed description of each author's contribution.
- Download the Springer paper template and follow the format carefully.
- Papers with high plagiarism and non-compliance with guidelines will be asked to revise.
- Documents received after the deadline, for any reason, will not be accepted unless the deadline is extended.
- All papers must be submitted electronically in PDF/DOC/DOCX format.
STEPS TO FOLLOW FOR PAPER SUBMISSION
- Submit your full paper to email@example.com
- After submission, you will receive an acknowledgment email, and the final decision will be communicated after the review process.
PAPER REVIEWING PROCESS
- The submitted paper will undergo a double-blind peer review by the conference review committee within two to three days after receipt. Results will be communicated via email.
- The conference chair serves as the head of the conference review committee and will make the final decision on paper acceptance.
- Acceptance or rejection, along with review comments, will be sent to the author.
- If a revision is suggested, the revised paper should be sent back within the submission deadline.
- If the paper is accepted, author[s] will be invited to register for 7th ICCVBIC 2024.
- While submitting the manuscript, set your spam filter to accept messages from firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you haven't received an acknowledgment or follow-up email within 48 hours or have any inquiries, please contact the primary conference coordinator at email@example.com.
- Check your spam/junk folder before contacting us about your issue.
- Provide your mobile phone number along with your submission for further communication.
The registration fee for the conference will be updated soon. Please check back for details.
Registration fee includes:
- Participation in the conference
- Access to the technical program (Keynote, all technical sessions)
- Publication of your contribution
- Individual conference certificates
- Conference kit