Please consider the following guidelines, information, suggestions, terms, and deadlines to make the submission process and subsequent follow-up procedure easier.
- Papers should represent the original research work.
- Informative papers and critical research explorations are accepted.
- The paper should be written in English.
- The paper should fall under the conference theme and it should fall into any one of the conference tracks.
- The maximum number of authors should be limited to 6. If exceeds, authors should provide a detailed description on the individual contribution of all the authors.
- Please download the below mentioned springer paper template and follow the format carefully.
- Papers that include high-plagiarism and do not conform to the guidelines will be asked to revise.
- Documents received after the given deadline, due to any reason will not be accepted unless the deadline is extended.
- All papers must be submitted electronically, in PDF/DOC/DOCX format.
STEPS TO FOLLOW FOR PAPER SUBMISSION
Once the paper is prepared according to the above guidelines,
- Submit your full paper to firstname.lastname@example.org
- After submission you will be acknowledged of the receipt of the paper via an email and the final decision will be communicated only after completing the review process.
SAMPLE TEMPLATES AND DOCUMENTSClick Here For Sample Springer Paper Format
Click Here For Sample Springer Paper Format (LaTex Template)
Click Here to Download Permission Request form
Click Here to Download the Publishing agreement
PAPER REVIEWING PROCESS
- The paper submitted will undergo a double-blind peer review by the conference review committee within two to three days after its receipt. Later the results of the paper review will be communicated to the author via Email.
- The conference chair serves as the head of the conference review committee and will take the final decision on the acceptance of the paper.
- Acceptance or rejection of the paper will be sent to the author with review comments.
- If a revision is suggested, the revised paper must be sent back within the paper submission deadline, so that further review shall be carried out..
- If the paper is accepted, the author[s] will be invited to register for 5th ICCVBIC 2021.
- While submitting manuscript to the conference, authors should set their spam filter to accept messages from email@example.com
- If you have not received an acknowledgement/follow-up email within 48 hours of submission or inquiring, please contact the primary conference coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please check the spam/junk folder before contacting us about your issue.
- Make sure to provide your mobile phone number along with your submission for further communication.